The Tampa Solar Company: Residential Solar Installation Tampa FL
The Tampa Solar Company are the specialists on residential solar installation located in Tampa, Florida. We offer complete solar solutions that will ensure your project is a success, regardless of whether you're a homeowner or property developer seeking options to invest. Explore our offerings today and let us help you transform your solar ideas into reality.
What is an Solar Panel? How do they function?
Solar panels are photovoltaic device that converts sunlight into electricity. Solar panels are made up of solar cells that are linked to each other. Solar panels are made up of solar cells that absorb sunlight. This creates an electric field. The electric field triggers electrons to move through the cells, creating an electrical charge. The current then flows through the cell, and into an external circuit, which is then used to power appliances or recharge batteries.
Solar panels are usually composed of silicon which is a semiconductor material. The sun's rays can cause the release electrons. The electrons travel through the material and create an electric current. Solar panels also contain a metal conductor like copper which helps in collecting the electrons, and then transport them to the circuit that is external to.
Types of Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground Mounted Solar Panel Installation
2. Roof Mounted Solar Panel Installation
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground Mounted Solar Panel Installation Ground mounted solar panels can be used in any terrain. The solar panels are mounted on racks or frames that are set on the ground, and they can be oriented so that they are exposed to the sun. Ground-mounted solar panel installations can be more complicated than roof or pole mounted ones and require professional installation.
2. Roof-mounted solar panel installation: Roof mounted solar panel installations are the most frequent kind of solar panel installation and can be installed on any kind of roof. Solar panels are positioned on racks or frames that attach to the roof. They can be placed so that they maximize the sunlight exposure. Roof-mounted solar panels are easier than ground-mounted installations and can be put in place by homeowners who have some DIY experience.
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation - Pole-mounted solar panels are able to be utilized in areas that have small space. They can also be mounted on any terrain. The solar panels are mounted on frames or racks connected to the pole, and can be oriented in a way to maximise exposure to the sun. Pole mounted solar panel installations are more complex than ground mounted or roof mounted systems.
The pros and pros and
A solar panel for your home can be a great way to reduce your electric bill, however there are a few potential disadvantages to take into consideration. Here are the advantages and disadvantages to installing solar panels in your home.
Reduce or eliminate your electric bill
-To increase the value of your home
Reduce your dependence of fossil fuels, which will save the planet
Solar panels can last for decades with proper maintenance
Installation costs can be very high
Regular cleaning and maintenance is required.
-May not be able to generate the power you need in peak demand times
Not eligible for certain government incentives
Tampa Solar Company: A Mini History
Solar Energy has been used for long periods of time. Horace de Saussure, a Swiss scientist was the first person to use solar energy. He employed the solar collector to warm air in a closed space. French scientist Edmund Becquerel discovered in 1839 the photovoltaic effect. This is what created the modern solar cell. Charles Fritts created the first working solar cell made of selenium in 1883. Solar cells were first utilized for practical applications in 1953, when they were employed on the Vanguard I satellite.
Brothers Michael and David Yellin founded Tampa Solar Company in 2006. The company specializes in solar installations for residential homes and has installed more than 3,000 systems in the Tampa Bay area. It is among the largest residential solar installers in Florida and has been mentioned in Solar Power World magazine and on ABC Action News.
Why should you select Tampa Solar Company? Tampa Solar Company?
If you're thinking of a residential solar installation in the Tampa, FL area, you may be asking yourself why it is important to select the Tampa Solar Company. Here are a few of the reasons to consider:
1. We are a family-owned, local business that has more than 25 years of expertise within the solar business.
2. We're passionate about helping our customers cut down on their energy bills and contribute to the promotion of renewable energy.
3. We'll give you a free consultation that will help you decide whether solar energy is suitable for your home and requirements.
4. Therefore, you can be assured about your investment, we only employ the highest quality equipment and the best installers.
5. We have a A- rating from the Better Business Bureau, so you can be sure that we're a business you can be confident in.
6. We have financing options to make going solar affordable for everyone.
7. Our team is warm and professional. We are committed to providing excellent customer service.
Name The Tampa Solar Company Florida
Address Tampa Bay, Florida